Friday, December 10, 2010

Rebranding

I've been blogging on-and-off for almost three years, but I've always felt that what I've been "publishing" hasn't been fully-representational of my true "blogging voice." So I've done a lot of brainstorming over the past few months about the point-of-view that I want to share with the blogging world. And I've decided it's time to rebrand myself as...
 
Penny Prepster!
 
I'll be blogging about the preppy aesthetic from a penny-pinching budget. I'm trying to live the good life on a non-profit employee's limited paycheck. I plan on expanding from my OOTD posts to include my perspective on all things prep, bargain-hunting, personal finance and organic homemade recipes. Hopefully the tips and tricks I've learned along the way will be helpful to other preppy-loving students, non-profit employees or anyone looking to spend less in a down economy.
 
Be sure t bookmark/follow me at my new URLs:


 
More to come soon - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment